Thank you for scheduling an appointment! A member of the Kristoff Team will follow up with you to confirm the date and time.
In the meantime you can begin collecting some items needed for loan approval. You may bring these items with you to your appointment.
- Copies of your past two years’ Federal income tax returns, with all schedules attached, including W-2s, 1099s and K-1s.
- Copies of your most recent paystubs/LES covering 30 days to verify income and employment.
- If you are retired and receive income from Social Security and/or pensions, please forward a copy of your most recent Social Security Awards Letter and a copy of your retirement awards letter or some other documentation to include the name and address of your provider.
- Copies of all pages of your three (3) most recent statements or your most recent quarterly statement of all bank accounts, investment accounts and retirement accounts, listing all assets for loan approval.
- If you are selling any real estate, please provide the listing agreement, sales contract, or HUD 1 settlement statement, whichever applies.
- If you own any real properties, please provide the Declarations Page of the hazard insurance policy and a copy of your most recent property tax bill.
- Copies of your most recent mortgage statements for all real estate loans.
- A copy of the sales agreement and earnest money check for the property you are purchasing.
- Copies of your driver’s license (or official identification) and social security card.
- A copy of your divorce decree, all pages (if applicable).
- If you have been renting, please provide the name, address, and telephone number of landlords for the past 24 months.
- If you are self-employed or own 25% or more of any company, please provide copies of corporate tax returns, S-Corporation returns and/or Form 1065 (K-1) for partnerships, as well as your personal Federal returns for the past two years. A year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet signed by you or your accountant are also required.
- (FOR VA LOANS) Copy of your VA Certificate of Eligibility
- (FOR VA LOANS) Copy of your VA form DD214
Download the Welcome Package
You may download a complete Welcome Package in PDF format that contains the list above along with additional information about the loan process by clicking here:
Download Welcome Package (in PDF format)